*Have a preparing meeting with your class teacher before 15 minutes of your class time.
- Show up on time. Make sure to test all the technical items to be working and ready for virtual class; mic., web cam., etc.
- Understand the music lesson of the week and know the lesson plan from your class teacher during the meeting. Get ready to participate with the class.
- Set up all the music instruments for the music class of the week before the class starts.
- Help prepare/support with other volunteers.
- No cell-phones are allowed in classrooms. Turn off the phone and put it away while class is in session.
- Always be on video
- Fill out the “Music lesson progress sheet” after class time.
- Pay attention to your buddy at all times. And respond to their needs accordingly.